Hands Across the Bay Donation & Empowerment Center
Julie and Steve Weintraub purchased back the original Gold & Diamond Source building for extra storage and office space for their growing business, now called the L. Canavan Annex Building. Part of this storage space has been dedicated to their nonprofit organization and we have now created the Hands Across the Bay Donation Center!
The Donation Center allows the families and survivors we assist to “shop” for basic necessities they need and get back on their feet, all at no cost to them! Many of these necessities are items we take for granted on a daily basis.
We are blessed to have partnerships with other nonprofits, including The Kind Mouse to supply our food pantry, BabyCycle to help us provide baby necessities and Mustard Seed Bags of Courage donating hygiene items.
Hands Across the Bay is happy to provide the following items in our Donation Center:
- Men, Women, and Children’s clothing
- Kitchen supplies
- Sheets, pillows, blankets
- Hygiene Items
- Diapers and baby wipes
- Household cleaning supplies
- Nonperishable food items
How can you help?
- Monetary support and donations
- Donate your services or supplies to assist in Donation Center Remodel (ex: paint, carpet, or supplies)
- Shop our Amazon Wishlist
- Select Hands Across the Bay on Amazon Smile
- Donate gift cards (grocery, gas, visa)
- Donate your professional services
- Join our Kindness Warrior Team and become a Hands Across the Bay Volunteer